AddThis Social Bookmark Button

I urge you to watch this video. To me… it is incredibly disturbing. The video is obviously a propaganda piece for PRO Christianity and a little Obama bashing, but that doesn’t happen until the end. Just disregard that part. The part that is disturbing is the incredible reach and influence that Oprah has over MILLIONS of idiotic women of this (US) nation. Women that have filled their lives with loveless marriages and children of convenience. Now Oprah is trying to fill that void with the makings of a cult. This cult is no different than Scientology. Telling us that there is no death, no God, or maybe even (in Scientology’s case) that we are filled with aliens.

Oprah is a powerful woman, and that makes her a dangerous woman. She has now officially jumped the shark. She has caught the next train to crazy town, and she just got about 2 million women to follow her. Watch this video in disbelief as I have. The woman is nuts. (I smell a YAAFM.)


I think this is great. Normally I can’t stand Oprah but I have to agree with her on this one. I believe a lot more than 2 million people think this way.

The only slamming I see in this is slamming of organized religion and the B.S. they have pushed on people. If you want to debate on this, let me know. I’ll stick up for this. (guess I’ll be in the y.a.a.f.m. too LOL)

I can’t believe I’m saying this. “You go girl”

0 comments for this post

Get paid To Promote at any Location