AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Some “source” is telling Splash News that Adnan Ghalib is shopping a Britney Spears sex tape from a vacation the two went on to Mexico. A Britney Spears sex tape complete with the pink wig.

That source has a first name that rhymes with “Badnan” and a last name that rhymes with “Ghalib.” Okay, okay, the source’s last name actually is Ghalib.

“Word is that the video starts with Britney undressing,” said the insider. “She was wearing some cheap clothes that she bought down there in Rosarito. The sex wasn’t particularly kinky but Britney wears a pink wig throughout. At one point in the tape Adnan asks the singer to remove the pink bob but she refused. “Adnan tells her to take it off at one point and she says coyly, ‘Take what off? There’s nothing left to take off.’”

Ugh, I don’t really care. I mean, I’d watch a Britney Spears sex tape, because, come on, who wouldn’t?, but I don’t think I’d really be all that excited about it. I’d be way more interested just to hear, like, the inane conversations these two had in the car.

0 comments for this post

Get paid To Promote at any Location