AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Pamela Anderson in a sexy shoot for the July/August 2008 issue of Radar magazine

Cowgirl ... Pamela Anderson poses for raunchy magazine shoot


LOOKING at these stunning new snaps – it’s no wonder TOMMY LEE keeps a close eye on PAMELA ANDERSON.

The divorced couple are dating again and Tommy has a unique way of finding out what Pammi is up to.

One handed salute ... Pammi goes commando

One handed salute ... Pammi goes commando

Posing in white cowboy hat and boots, Stars & Stripes bikini and long red gloves, the former Baywatch star told Radar magazine: “For some reason, Tommy has me Google Alerted. He'll always be like: 'What's this? What's this?'

“He gets every single thing. And I'm like: 'Honey, stop Google Alerting me!'

"He loves me. I love him. But I don't Google Alert him."

She's got bite ... Pammi

She's got bite ... Pammi

Pammi and Tommy originally married in 1995 before divorcing three years later and have enjoyed an on/off relationship ever since.

In the interview, she jokes: “I can't get rid of him.”

We can think of a couple of good reasons for Tommy's continued interest.

PAMELA ANDERSON certainly knows how to promote herself.

Take a look at this sultry shot, which shows the busty Baywatch babe stripped-off and lying down on her front.

Her only concession to modesty appears to be a pair of gold heels.

The honey-haired hottie is trying to drum up interest in her new reality show Pam: Girl on the Loose.

She looks good for her age - and as a veggie, lives a healthy lifestyle.

Not a fan of meat, Pammi is a renowned animal rights activist - and her recent reconciliation with rocker TOMMY LEE could have something to do with the fact that he's given up the pleasures of the flesh to get back with her.

Lee said: "I just went vegetarian. I dig it, I feel lighter, I like it"

In the photo she's also holding a book - we can't make out what it is, but perhaps Naked Lunch would be appropriate? A veggie one, of course.

0 comments for this post

Get paid To Promote at any Location