AddThis Social Bookmark Button

BRITNEY SPEARS has taken a pop at her foul-mouthed ex-hubby KEVIN FEDERLINE.

The singer was dumbstruck after hearing the f-word slip out of her three-year-old son SEAN PRESTON’s mouth when they were chatting recently.

And she blames K-Fed – Sean and JAYDEN JAMES’ fulltime daddy – for failing to keep his language clean in her kids’ presence.

She told Rolling Stone magazine: “The kids are starting to learn words like ‘stupid’ and Preston says the f-word now sometimes. He doesn’t get it from us.

“He must get it from his daddy. I say it, but not around my kids.”

Britney also admitted she feels “like an old person” now she’s consigned her debauched lifestyle to the past.

The Womanizer star suffered a mental meltdown earlier this year before she was rescued from the brink.

She said: “I feel like an old person now. I do! I go to bed at, like, 9.30 every night, and I don’t go out or anything.”

Consequently, Britney’s struggling to find a man.

The singer says on the rare occasion she heads out on a date, she’s accompanied by romance-killing minders.

She added: “One of the dates I had recently, I was accompanied by my assistant Brett and my manager Larry Rudolph’s friend Adam Leber. Right when we got there, we just knew it was just bad.

“He looked like an older version of Harry Potter, but skinnier. So I had to get dessert first.

“And the other date I had, the guy was really, really tall and a lot older.

“We’re trying to ask him questions, like, ‘OK, you’re into martial arts, so what kind of martial arts are you into?’ And he was like, ‘Oh, all kinds.’ So we were just cracking up.”

0 comments for this post

Get paid To Promote at any Location