AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Jennifer Aniston is not shy.

In the January issue of GQ magazine, she not only bares her soul about the current state of her relationship with ex-husband Brad Pitt, she bares just about every inch of her body, too.

The star of the upcoming movie Marley & Me tells GQ that while the two are hardly best friends, they do still keep in touch.

"When there's something to congratulate or celebrate, there's an exchange," she tells the magazine. "But there's no charge on it."

There is, however, quite a charge in the racy photos Aniston posed for, wearing nothing but a red, white and blue tie, reclining on the ground between two buff boys.

It's hard to believe the former "Friends" star is 39 years old.

"I feel more comfortable today than I ever did in my 20s or early 30s," she says. "I'm healthier. I'm more at peace in my mind and with my body."

The "body" part, at least, is quite apparent.


Jennifer Aniston bares it all in January issue of GQ

Jennifer Aniston wears a tie - and nothing else - on the January cover of GQ magazine and bares it all in a revealing interview.

The 39-year-old actress strips down and shows off her toned body next to the headline: "Is it just us or is Jennifer Aniston getting hotter?" The Associated Press reports.

Joking about the relentless media coverage of herself, ex-husband Brad Pitt and Pitt's partner Angelina Jolie, Aniston tells the magazine: "The funny thing is that people don't realize we all go away to the Hamptons on the weekends."

Says Aniston: "But can you imagine? That'd be hysterical. ... " As for Jolie's past remarks about falling for Pitt on the set of "Mr. & Mrs. Smith," Aniston says: "I laugh. Am I surprised? ... Considering the source, nothing surprises me."

0 comments for this post

Get paid To Promote at any Location