AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Miley Cyrus Trades In Porsche Cayenne For Toyota Prius


I bet the people who make the Prius are so happy today with all the free advertising they are getting from Miley Cyrus. Miley Cyrus traded in the car that her mom gave her for her birthday, a Porsche, for something Earth friendly, the Prius. Miley Cyrus is trying to be more green these days. There is even a song on her new album, Breakout, called Wake Up America. And it goes something like this…

Oh, the earth is calling out
I wanna learn what it’s all about
But everything I read’s global warming, going green

I don’t know what all this means
But it seems to be saying

Wake up America
We’re all in this together
It’s our home, so let’s take care of it
You know that you want to, you know that you got to

You need to listen to her explaining it…it’s hard to remember that she’s actually a 16 year old. Especially when she says she wants Hello Kitty floor mats and that the Prius is adorable. We all know that’s an important factor in buying a new car.


Miley Cyrus Trades in Mom's Porsche for Prius


Miley Cyrus says her mom's black Porsche -- which she inherited around her 16th birthday -- was driving her crazy. So she ditched it for a new set of wheels.

"I didn't like it 'cause it was bad for the environment, and it was too big," she says in a new video on her Web site. "My dad surprised me last night with a black Prius."

She likes it better because it's "good for the environment, and it's adorable!"

Her first item of decor: "I'm gonna get Hello Kitty floor mats!"

Miley Cyrus, who turned 16 in November and recently obtained her driver's license, had been longing for her dream car for some time.

Last August, she told Radio Disney that she wanted a car that was "big enough for all my friends and to scare all the cars away from me. I'm a good driver but it's everyone else that I'm worried about!"

0 comments for this post

Get paid To Promote at any Location