AddThis Social Bookmark Button


Bikini Girl returns to 'American Idol' as Kara DioGuardi strips


I have to admit that the 2-hour-dragged-out-finale was quite entertaining this season.

Watching Allison Iraheta's face while she sang with Cyndi Lauper brought me to tears, Katrina Darrell aka Bikini Girl's new assets were a nice surprise and Kara DioGuardi flashing us was an even bigger surprise.

A major memorable moment was the return of Katrina Darrell, the "Idol" hopeful who auditioned earlier this season wearing nothing but a bikini.

Wednesday, she took the stage in her token bikini, and raised many suspicions she'd had plastic surgery. Host Ryan Seacrest even said, "I was going to ask you what's new, but I think I know."

Then, Katrina sang her audition song, "Vision of Love." She was joined mid-song by judge Kara DioGuardi, with whom she fought during auditions. To everyone's surprise, at the end of the song, DioGuardi opened her dress and revealed a black bikini.



“I came dressed in my bathing suit to American idol because, first of all, I figured it would set me apart from the crowd, and secondly because I heard it was a crazy audition process and I figured, well, at least I'll have a tan.”


Bikini Girl wasn't the only "Idol" auditioner returning to the stage. Nick Mitchell, who earned fans with his comedic alter ego Norman Gentle, performed again. So did drama queen Tatiana Del Toro.

The entertainment roster also included musical guests like Cyndi Lauper, Carlos Santana, KISS, David Cook, Lionel Richie, Keith Urban, The Black Eyed Peas, Rod Stewart, Kiss, Queen Latifah and Steve

0 comments for this post

Get paid To Promote at any Location