AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Bachelorette


I’m talking Bachelorette again peeps. Sorry for those of you who don’t watch but I’m totally hooked on this season and I just gotta dish.

Okay, so tonight we saw Jeremy get the long overdue boot. I know, I know. A lot of you liked him. Why? Well now thatis beyond me. Kickin’ abs aside, Jeremy’s got nuttin’. He is dull as a slice of Domino’s pizza. DeAnna kept saying that he was perfect and that she would be ‘lucky’ to be his wife. Why? Because he had a nice apartment and a great income career? I suppose that a life with Jeremy would have been stable and prosperous but it almost certainly wouldn’t have been happy. Take it from someone who knows. Going the “safe” route isn’t always the best decision.

Last week I couldn’t get over the fact that she kicked Graham to the curb. Again, I know, I know. Most everybody agrees that Graham was too immature for a serious relationship and that had DeAnna rolled the dice on him she would have come up a day late and a dollar short. I’m not convinced though.

Bachelorette Winner, Finale, Spoilers

Here’s the thing: DeAnna is familiar to me. Not because I know her but because I can’t tell you how much she reminds me of myself. For those of you who don’t know me personally you need look no further than this season of the Bachelorette to find a model of my personality. And when she let Graham go I very nearly cried because I felt like she was making a gargantuan mistake. Graham, you see, reminds me very much of the love of my life (yes, that would be my husband thanksforasking).

When I met Jeff I had my doubts let me just say. You’ll have to keep in mind that I was a mother of three and inviting him into our lives was very risky for me. I wondered how a man as immatureyoung as he was would step up to the challenge of becoming a stable and positive influence on the three most important people in my life.

I mean for real, what kind of guy can go from zero to three kids in no time flat? Successfully I mean. Wouldn’t you know that the undeniable chemistry between us though (very much like what DeAnna had with Graham) left me unable to walk away. And I’m not talking physical stuff here my friends (because I am well versed on what the phrase TMI means for starters) but I’m talking about that nameless something we shared that bonded us so tightly that I couldn’t imagine a life without him.

http://z.about.com/d/realitytv/1/0/p/R/1/bachelorette.jpg

I spent many a sleepless night wondering if the choice I was sure to make would turn out disastrous. In the end though I rolled the dice and as you all witnessed this past weekend in his guest blog posts one and two, I came up with a lucky 7.

Okay okay, back to DeAnna.

Now that Graham is gone my heart belongs to Jason. Jesse is a great guy and I’m sure he’ll make some snowbunnygal very happy one day. Not DeAnna though. Not this time.

Jason and big D come close to having what Graham and big D had. And lucky for her, I think it was early enough in the game that she will be able to put Graham out of her mind. If I were Jason though, I’d be just a tad insecure in Graham’s presence.

Here’s what I’m laying out for all you Bachelorette fans.

D is going to choose Jason. Hands down. No questions asked. He is cute and comfortable and fun and they even have some sparks flying. He already has Ty so there is no doubt that he is 100% ready for the marriage commitment that Miss D is so eager to make. She’ll have that first child by the time she is 30 (2 if you count Ty) and her and Jason’s baby will beat Trista and Ryan’s kid in a cute contest any day of the week. That was mean. Disregard that last part.

Of course she’ll have to deal with the dummy of an ex-wife if she is, in fact, still involved. And that will be tough. Again, take it from someone who knows. But it will all be worth it because both Jason and DeAnna are totally HQP’sand they are practically guaranteed to live happily ever after. Just like my other favorite reality couple, Rob and Amber, or Romber as they’ve lovingly been dubbed.

Ew, that could be a problem though. What do Jason and DeAnna become? JasAnna? DeAson? Yikes. Forget I mentioned it. Let’s just go back to believing that all reality TV marriages are matches made in heaven. Because clearly, that is what we all believe right?

0 comments for this post

Get paid To Promote at any Location