AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Will Smith Open Marriage with Jada Pinkett-Smith

Will Smith reveals that he has an open marriage with wife, Jada Pinkett-Smith in a UK Magazine interview.

Will Smith, 39, actor and singer, says the secret to his happy 11-year marriage to Jada Pinkett-Smith is maintaining a healthy and “open” sex life.

“Lots of sex. All the time, every day. Just lots of sex keeps me going good!” said Smith, who realized three months into their relationship that his wife was the one for him. “I was very interested that first night, but I was in a bizarre mental space. Three months into it, we were at her mom’s house and it just hit me. I looked at her and just knew this was it.”

Another important part of their relationship is honesty. Both Will and Jada are open about their attractions to other people.

“Our perspective is, you don’t avoid what’s natural and you’re going to be attracted to people. So sometimes we have the discussion: ‘Wow, this or that girl is freaking gorgeous.’ I’m not going to say anything to my buddies that’s any different than what I say to my wife,” said Smith.

Though they have yet to take lovers outside of their marriage, the couple will tell each other if the occasion ever arises.

“I don’t know how I’d feel. But I know I would react better than if I found out about it afterwards,” said Smith, in regards to the possibility of his wife asking to take a lover.

The couple has two children together, 10-year-old son Jayden and eight-year-old daughter, Willow. Smith also has another son, 15-year-old Willard, from his first marriage.

This revelation from Will Smith about his marriage is a bit surprising? What do you guys think about their “open relationship”?

Will Smith admits he and Jada have an open sexual relationship Will Smith has open relationship with wife Jada Pinkett Smith Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith have an open marriage:Hancock premiere Will Smith admits open marriage with Jada Pinkett Smith, wife Will Smith says he and wife Jada Pinkett Smith have an open marriage


0 comments for this post

Get paid To Promote at any Location