AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Ashley Alexandra Dupre (otherwise known as Eliot Spitzer's call-girl, Kristen) is the woman caught in the middle of the Spitzer prostitution scandal and you'll never guess this, but she wants to be a star. Shocking!

Ashley Alexandra Dupre

Ashley Alexandra DupreAccording to the New York Post, the aspiring singer owns a company called Pasche New York which her lawyer claims is an entertainment business created to further her singing career.

Ashley's MySpace page reveals the following:

"I am all about my music and my music is all about me. It flows from what I've been through, what I've seen and how I feel."

Ashley, who made a brief appearance in court on Monday, moved to New York when she was 17 to work in the nightclubs and perform as a rhythm and blues singer.

AShley Alexandra Dupre

The Beyonce wannabe has already produced a few songs, although there's no record of an actual album.

Wonder how long it will be before she appears on American Idol or P.Diddy's Making the Band?

She's a reality star in the making.

Do you think Ashley will make it as a singer?

0 comments for this post

Get paid To Promote at any Location