AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Ashlee Simpson doesn’t know when to quit. The bad actress was on Ellen, and was asked point blank if she was pregnant. Here’s what was said:

Ellen: So I can’t let you sit here and not ask you the question, the elephant in the room, Now, are you or are you not pregnant?

Ashlee: Well, that has been going on for quite a while. That is definitely something that I choose personally not to discuss except for the fact that maybe. Do I look like I had 10 cheeseburgers or something, because I don’t think I do.

Ellen: No. You don’t look pregnant at all but everybody is saying you are. Let me just ask you this. I think it’s a personal thing, but you’ve got to promise me that you’re not going to keep this answer up as long as this woman did. [Holds up picture of Jennifer Lopez] Don’t do that.

Ashlee: No, I’m not. I swear.

Ellen: At some point let us in on it.

Ashlee: I promise you that. I give you my pinky on that.

Ellen: Is it a boy or a girl?

Ashlee: Ah, you’re funny.

Drop the act Ashlee. We’re not that stupid, but obviously you are. Honestly, if I didn’t feel obligated to reported ALL celebrity news to HG readers, I wouldn’t even bother with someone as disrespectful to her fans as Ashlee.

0 comments for this post

Get paid To Promote at any Location